Online gaming has been around for a long time, but that doesn’t mean it has been around forever. In fact, online gaming as we know it only really took off as a form of entertainment as recently as the 1990s. Some say that online gaming is dead, that it’s just a fad now. Others think that online games are the future of the world and the future of entertainment.
Whatever your take on it, it’s undeniable that online gaming has revolutionized our society. Today, online gaming is one of the most popular forms of entertainment. It is estimated that over 1 billion people worldwide play online games every month. So, where to online game in 2021?
Top online games this 2021
Gaming’s audience is getting larger, and the market is becoming more competitive. The biggest gaming companies are getting bigger, and the biggest hardware manufacturers are entering the gaming market. It’s not just the gaming market that’s getting bigger, though. Over the past few years, many popular online games have been able to move to a free-to-play model, which has increased the amount of money coming into a game’s coffers.
The games that do best in a free-to-play model are the ones that provide a fun and engaging experience, and the companies that make them are able to make a lot of money from these games. With this and per Gamer Inquirer, check out a few of the top online games this 2021:
• Fortnite — Fortnite came out in 2017 and blew up like a hurricane. Since then, the game has grown in popularity and is now played by millions of players, something that is amazing when you think about it. Fortnite has reached such a large amount of players that you can’t really talk about it without getting into the topic of eSports and how people play in tournaments offline and online.
• League of Legends — As the game has grown and changed over the years, so too has the community that plays it: from its humble beginnings as a small group of friends to a worldwide community of millions of players fighting for survival in a high-stakes online-only multiplayer game.
• Crossfire — Crossfire will be one of the most popular online games in 2021. This multiplayer first-person shooter is free and easy to play and has a huge global player base. The game is played via the internet and can be accessed from multiple devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The game allows players to create and customize their own characters with a variety of unique features.
• Grand Fuck Auto — Grand Fuck Auto makes you feel like you’re in a world, and that’s what makes it so special. The new update introduces a wide variety of new features and content, and while we don’t know exactly what they’re all about, we can assure you that it’s going to be great.
• Counter-Strike: Go — The amazing multiplayer shooter that has been around since 1999 and has become a popular competitive title over the years. The game is so popular that it has even spawned a professional e-sport, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Where to online game in 2021? While you didn’t have much time to read it, it’s not too late …