Although we don’t know what we will be reading in 2021, we can safely assume that we will still be reading books. That is because, as far as markets go, books hadn’t fallen off a cliff since around 2007 (when Amazon and digital books came along and began eating into the market share of bricks and mortar bookstores). In fact, the market for books is expanding, with 2021 set to see the highest ever annual total of titles sold. This article will give you a list of book bestsellers in the 2021 review as recognized by The New York Times.
What Are The New York Times’ 2021 Best Seller Books of 2021?
The New York Times’ list of bestsellers is one of the most recognized lists in the world, and this year’s Best Sellers lists are expected to be just as impressive. Check out the following books as well as 2021 book bestseller review that explains why they are worthy of being on this prestigious list:
1. A SLOW FIRE BURNING by Paula Hawkins — This book is about women who are connected to a man who has been murdered on a houseboat, and the police are not sure who the killer was. His murder is the catalyst that brings them together. As they talk and share their thoughts and secrets, their lives become entangled. They all have their own secrets and agendas and their lives become intertwined. This latest book by bestselling author Paula Hawkins is an eerily atmospheric thriller with a murder mystery that is difficult to figure out. It is indeed worthy of being included in this great list of bestseller books.
2. IT ENDS WITH US by Colleen Hoover — This is a book that has been years in the making. After all, the author had to struggle with overcoming her own depression to write this book. As a result, IT ENDS WITH US is not just a romantic drama; it is a story that touches on the issues that plague our lives, and yet we tend to ignore it because we simply hope that it will never happen to us.
3. BILLY SUMMERS by Stephen King — If you haven’t read Billy Summers by Stephen King, it is a story of one man’s twisted perception of the truth. It is the story of a man who has become so deluded by his own belief of “Himself” that he has left the only person he ever really loved behind. In a world full of lies and deceit, his own madness has now reached a point where he must face the reality of what he has done.
4. THE MADNESS OF CROWDS by Louise Penny — THE MADNESS OF CROWDS is a Canadian crime novel by Canadian author Louise Penny. It is the seventh novel in the series featuring Chief Inspector Armand Gamache and his team of inspectors from the Surete du Quebec. It was released in the United States on September 21, 2018. The title of the book comes from a quotation from William Shakespeare’s Hamlet: “The madness of crowds is the glory of the kingdom.”
5. THE SEVEN HUSBANDS OF EVELYN HUGO by Taylor Jenkins Reid — This is a 2017 historical fiction novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid. It is a novel about …